Experience the stunning sights and tantalising tastes of Turkey on this two-week adventure that takes in all the highlights and then some. Become acquainted with illustrious Istanbul, behold landscapes like no other around Cappadocia, and sail the all-too-pretty islands off Kekova. Marvel at the ancient ruins of Ephesus, settle in for a spectacular soaking in Pamukkale’s thermal hot springs, and reflect on the tragedies and gallantries that took place along Gallipoli’s windswept peninsula. Brimming with history, bustling with progress and bursting with flavour, Turkey intrigues and delights at every turn of this perfectly paced small group adventure.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Istanbul – Blue Mosque Visit
- Istanbul – City Tour
- Beypazari – Yasayan Muze (Living Museum of Beypazari)
- Cappadocia – Goreme Open Air Museum
- Cappadocia – Pottery demonstration
- Cappadocia – Pasabag and Devrent Valley walk
- Cappadocia – Home-cooked lunch
- Konya – Mevlana Museum
- Cappadocia – Derinkuyu Underground City
- Antalya – Leader-led orientation walk
- Antalya – Kaleici visit
- Antalya – Antalya Museum
- Kas – Leader-led orientation walk
- Kas – Sailing trip with seafood lunch
- Pamukkale – Hierapolis and Travertines National Park
- Selcuk – Leader-led orientation walk
- Sirince – Village visit and fruit wine tasting
- Ephesus – Archaeological site visit
- Canakkale – Leader-led orientation walk
- Gallipoli – Battlefields visit
- Spend three nights staying in the incredible region of Cappadocia, explore the caves, chimneys, and honeycombed terrain of this fascinating place.
- Discover the iconic sites of Gallipoli, Ephesus, and Pamukkale with your locally-based leader by your side to teach you all about the history and culture intertwined here.
- Be welcomed into a local cave home and treated to a special home-cooked lunch prepared by your host. Tuck into delicious food and friendly conversations and top off your meal with a bite of traditional Turkish delight.
- Rub shoulders with friendly locals during a relaxing boat cruise through a series of picturesque islands and enjoy another homemade Turkish lunch with your hosts on board.
- Marvel at Istanbul’s most revered sites during a guided walk where you’ll discover the 17th century Blue Mosque, and head to the ancient Hippodrome to see intriguing monuments like the Obelisk of Theodosius, Snake Pillar and German Fountain of Wilhelm II.
Istanbul / Gallipoli
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us